3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following type of cookies:
- Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website function better and is more user-friendly for you as a visitor. For example, they remember your password and your preferences, such as the language in which you want to read the website and they follow how you browse the website.
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit our website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit. On subsequent visits we use the already existing cookie. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- which pages you have viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- at which page you left the website
- Social media related cookies: this allows social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. A number of special buttons have been added to the website for this. However, the buttons only work if the relevant social media parties can place a cross-website cookie. By accepting this cookie, the social media party recognizes its own user, making it possible for the users logged in to these social media to share information or videos directly.
- Other: cookies not mentioned above. By accepting these cookies you give permission to let social, advertising or other networks follow your browser activities.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com and our project name BOLD SKY VILLAS to state. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to adequately identify yourself. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.
5. sable / block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Websites can work slower or even not at all. Consult the help function of your browser or click on one of the links below:
- Cookie settings Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings Firefox
- Cookie settings Chrome
- Cookie settings Safari
Want to know more about cookies? Then go to https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our website by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, what the reason is, what the lifetime of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.